CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 9, 2008

What Should I Do With Myself???

So, I find myself at home with no children. Isn't that the break that all parents look for, home to yourself. Well... to tell you the truth it is a little too quite around here. Evan is off to boy scout camp and Ronni is staying in Manor for VBS!! I am in between jobs again, so I am here by myself all day while Freddie is at work!! TV definitely gets boring after a while. Most of the shows they play you really cannot watch anyways!! I flip the channels alot, almost nonstop. So my thumb is tired of flipping and what do I do....come type a BLOG!!!! LAME I KNOW!!!!!

5 comments:

The George's said...

fun background. Home by yourself, how wonderful, I'd sleep if I were you.

Monica said...

Jennifer, I would sleep too, then catch up on the laundry, clean the house, and go for a walk. All the things I used to be able to do when I was at home, and now really miss.

Jennifer and Freddie said...

Thanks for all the tips girls...I have done 2 of the 3 that Monica suggested...I'll let you see if you can figure out which one I did not do!!!HAHA!! Oh yeah the Sleep is Mastered!!

Monica said...

I'm guessing it's the walking part. And just FYI, Sean gets way more sleep than I could ever imagine.

Jennifer and Freddie said...

See.. I thought that is what you would say about his sleeping. He almost had me fooled, but I knew I could count on you for the answer. Well actually..it is the laundry..I am terrible at laundry!! I let it pile up and then I do it. We have a little dog and I have to take him for several walks a day..or yes... walking would have been the answer.